Who We Are
We are an Assemblies of God fellowship
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son Jesus was both human and divine.
- The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- There is only One True God–revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- All have sinned. The penalty for sin is death and hell. The Gospel or Good News states that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for our sins. He paid the penalty for sin by dying in our place when he was crucified on the cross. The gift of ‘Salvation’ is open to every person if they willingly accept Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin. Read John 3:16. Commit yourself to Jesus. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, body and mind.
- In the ordinance of Water Baptism by immersion, after one has repented one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation.
- In the ordinance of Holy Communion, (The Lord’s Supper), as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
- Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ’s atonement. (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).
It is our desire to reach the greater Huron Valley area with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We will encourage you to live the love of God through the teaching of His Word and the walking out of His truth. Then you will experience a full demonstration of His power. We provide a teaching and nurturing environment for the entire family…to grow in Christ and to be sent out into the world to reach our community for His glory and honor…
Preaching….Teaching….Healing the Sick